Books have been always been a passion. Strategy is a vocation. Combining the two seems inevitable.
Strategy Books is where you can stay current on what’s new. As well as what’s not-so-new. We look past fads and trends to connect with ideas that matter. We explore the books that make a difference and provide the guidance necessary to bring strategy to life.
This site is a project of Interthink Consulting. It’s been built with care, thought, attention and a little bit of whimsy, to provide a home for all those that love books, live strategy and strive to make a difference in the world. If that’s you, welcome. We’re thrilled that you have found us, and welcome you to our community.
Every couple of weeks, we record a new episode. Usually, those are dedicated to a particular book. Sometimes, we’ll dive into several books that share a common theme or contrasting perspectives. You will also likely catch the occasional interview with an industry leader, sharing their insights about the books that have mattered most to them.
What you can expect from each review includes an exploration of:
- What the book is about and why it matters.
- What the author was trying to accomplish and whether they were successful.
- What the book has to offer and where it fits.
- The key insights, takeaways and value to be gained.
- Whether you should read it and what you should look for.